Pearl Aqua Micro UV-C LED
PearlAqua Micro 12C-450 including Automate for flow controlled switching and wall mounting bracket. Ideal for drinking water disinfection at point of consumption in intermittant flow conditions within overland or expedition vehicles including trailers, caravans, motorhomes and yachts.
Utilises small, state of the art UV-C LEDs to provide over 99.99% pathogen reduction without the use of harmful chemicals or mercury-based UV lamps. Advanced patented design featuring UVinaire® LED module. This PearlAqua Micro is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 55 for materials and structural integrity requirements and NSF Regulation 4.
- Includes ‘Automate’ Flow Sensor & Interface Board (Micro FSIB)
- Includes Wall mounting bracket
- Flow Rate Vs Dose – 8 lpm @ 10mj/cm, 6.4 lpm @ 16mj/cm
- Connections: Male 3/8″
- Headloss: 917 mBar at 8lpm
- Weight: 162g
- Max working pressure: 8.3 bar
- Environmental Protection: IP68
- Lamp Life: upto 8,000 hours
- Max Ambient Temperature: 80 DegC
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 45 DegC
- Electrical Connection: 2 core fly lead 15cm
- Input Voltage: 12V VDC
- Input Power: 9 to 14 Watts
- Includes 12VDC Voltage smoother – Input 10V to 36V. To protect Micro UV from power fluctuations on supplies from battery systems.