Geofence Alerts – How to…
To setup a geofence please login to your account via your internet browser, these settings are not currently available through the app.
- Login to your account at my.tough-track.com
- Select “Tracking” from the main left-hand menu
- Select “Alerts” from the main left-hand menu
- Select “Set Rules” from the pop-up window
- Select “Add Rule” from the pop-up window
- Enter a rule name – keep it descriptive so it can be easily identified
- Select your tracker
- Select event type – in this instance select “Geofence entrance or exit
- Select “Next”
- Setup your notification settings.
“Push Notifications” will send an alert to your phone app.
“SMS Notifications” are not available and should be left blank.
“Email Notifications” will send an email to your chosen email address.
- Setup the alert schedule. This can either be left as default so the alert is always active, or can be scheduled for certain hours of the day/week – for example, night time only.
- Setup the geofence.
Select either a polygon, circle or route geofence.
Input a geofence label.
Select the geofence on the map.
- Select “Save” close options screen
- Select “Save” and your new geofence alert is active.